Oh my word,
would you look at that!
Outdoor Living Ideas
It’s time for another round with my southern friends! Today we’re all sharing outdoor living ideas, I will link their blogs at the end of the post. I know you’re going to want to check them all out 🙂
I was thinking the other day about how much time we spend outside. In the summer, I think we’re outside more than we’re in. I want my outdoor spaces to as inviting as the inside of my house. There’s a little more upkeep outside, but it’s totally worth it.
Today I’m sharing some of the ways I make outdoor living more fun and affordable. Most everything here today was thrifted, free or found at a deep discount…my favorite way to spend money!
1. I decorate with personalized pillows, like this crab pillow cover. We don’t live on the beach, but I love coastal decor.
3. We love grilled pizza…even if it’s a frozen pizza, it makes life even easier. Have a lazy meal on the porch.
3. Create outdoor art with using an old picket fence or a found pallet. You hang art inside, why not outside?
5. Another refreshing idea, create a big mason jar of infused water.
6. Recycle a few cans and create cute votive candle holders…almost free! And you can paint them any color to coordinate with your decor.
8. Ceramic stools are everywhere. They make a great side table. This one was bargain find and all I did was spray painted it.
9. For a quick dessert, throw some fruit on the grill! Check out my recipe for these right here.
10. If a tree falls in your neighbors yard, beg for a couple logs! They make perfect tables, all the details here.
11. Before you donate those clothes, create a quick no-sew banner!
12. Plant your favorite flowers, so you can cut a few whenever you need them.
I hope I gave you a few refreshing affordabke ideas!
Be sure to visit my friends!
Sharing at: Fox Hollow Cottage