Hello there! I’m so glad you stopped by for a refreshing drink recipe! If you’re visiting from Sonya’s At Home With The Barker’s, Welcome! If you just happened by, please give her a visit. She created my favorite flavor milkshake!
Southern Comfort Punch Recipe
You may remember me talking about our book-club. You can read about that here.
Anyway, the name of our club is Read Between the Wines.
There are three things that we love to do at book-club. First and foremost is read. Coming in at a tie for second is enjoy a refreshing beverage or wine and we love to eat.
We even started a cookbook. Not that I can remember where on the internet it is located…but it’s out there somewhere. I’ll share some of those recipes with you too!
- 1 fifth Southern Comfort
- 1 6-oz can frozen lemonade
- 1 6-oz can frozen orange juice
- 6-oz. lemon juice
- 3 2-liters of 7up
- Mix first four ingredients to make the base. Add chilled 7up just before serving. You can always add a little more Southern Comfort to the making than is called for!
- You can also half the recipe, if you don't need this much!
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
I’m going to be honest with you, this drink is so yummy! You really can’t taste the Southern Comfort, so just be careful
Let me know if you try this!
Oh yes, my good friend Laura from Top This Top That has a yummy recipe for you too!
Be sure to stop by and check it out! Next up on the Summer Beverage Tour:
I have another re