Hello there! I’m so glad you stopped by for a refreshing drink recipe! If you’re visiting from Sonya’s At Home With The Barker’s, Welcome! If you just happened by, please give her a visit. She created my favorite flavor milkshake!
Southern Comfort Punch Recipe
You may remember me talking about our book-club. You can read about that here.
Anyway, the name of our club is Read Between the Wines.
There are three things that we love to do at book-club. First and foremost is read. Coming in at a tie for second is enjoy a refreshing beverage or wine and we love to eat.
We even started a cookbook. Not that I can remember where on the internet it is located…but it’s out there somewhere. I’ll share some of those recipes with you too!
- 1 fifth Southern Comfort
- 1 6-oz can frozen lemonade
- 1 6-oz can frozen orange juice
- 6-oz. lemon juice
- 3 2-liters of 7up
- Mix first four ingredients to make the base. Add chilled 7up just before serving. You can always add a little more Southern Comfort to the making than is called for!
- You can also half the recipe, if you don’t need this much!
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
I’m going to be honest with you, this drink is so yummy! You really can’t taste the Southern Comfort, so just be careful 😉
Let me know if you try this!
Oh yes, my good friend Laura from Top This Top That has a yummy recipe for you too!
Be sure to stop by and check it out! Next up on the Summer Beverage Tour:
I have another re