I’ve been seeing these fancy apples everywhere and I even bought one from my niece last year for a school fundraiser.
Finally my DIY attitude kicked in and I told myself I could do this!
These were my first try, I will be working on them until I perfect the chocolate coating. No really 😉
I will do my best to make them once a week until I get sick of them.
I used all these easy melting ingredients!
- Gala Apples
- Caramel Bits
- White Chocolate Candy Wafers
- Milk Chocolate Candy Wafers
- Nuts – optional
- Remove stems.
- Wash and dry apples.
- Put a stick in each apple where the stem was.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Melt caramel in a bowl (follow directions on package) let it cool a little so it doesn’t just run off the apple.
- Dip apples in caramel. Spray a dish with Pam and place dipped apples on it and refrigerate until the caramel hardens.
- Melt Chocolate (follow directions on package) dip chilled caramel apples.
- Dip in nuts
- Place on dish (spray with Pam first) Chill to set the chocolate
Chocolate Caramel Apple – They make great gifts!