How to Spray Paint a Locker
And a HomeRight Finish Max Pro Fine Finish Sprayer Giveaway!!
the giveaway ended and the winner is painting away with their Finish Max!
I fell under the spell.
The spell of wanting an old school locker!
I know you want one too!
My friend Sarah posted on Facebook that she was selling 2 sets of lockers.
I guess it was my lucky day. I responded and ran down to Savannah and bought them.
Then I got home and tried to figure out what I’d do with them. Several
minutes months went by and I still didn’t know what to do with them.
So I decided that my children need them. I gave my daughter one and told my son he was getting one too.
And then I decided I’d paint his.
Not just paint it,but spray paint it with my HomeRight Finish Max Pro Fine Finish Sprayer.
Here’s what I did:
1. Clean the locker, scrape off old tape. Tape off the area where the latch is located.
2. Follow the directions for the sprayer, super easy assembly. There’s also great directions for the viscosity of the paint.
3. Plug in and get ready to transform your piece.
4. Spray the first light coat. When it dries, spray again. Finish with a top coat or wax.
5. Attach the tube with the curve toward the front of your spray cup. This helps when your paint is getting low and your cup is tipped forward 🙂
This thing had so much tape on it, I think it took longer to peel the tape off than it did to paint it!
Students, don’t put tape on your locker, please!
I love using chalk-based paint in my sprayer. All I have to do is clean the piece, fill my HomeRight Sprayer and spray it with 2 coats of paint, let it dry. For the topcoat, I love spraying the water based matte varnish 🙂
I can’t decide if I’m lazy or smart!
Now it’s time for the giveaway!
Good Luck and I know you’re going to love this sprayer!
(US residents 18 and older. Excludes AK & HI)
I am a HomeRight Brand Ambassador, they provide me with product to review and compensation for my time. Monthly, I will review the product and tell you about it! How cool is that? Pretty awesome but that’s not all, I will also host a giveaway for you.
Need more HomeRight Ideas, see these: