Today I’m sharing a:
Homemade Easter Cake Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 box cake mix(and the ingredients it requires)
- 1 tub whipped frosting (and flavor you want)
- 24 oz white chocolate
- 2 T Oil
- Egg cookie cutter
- Mix all the ingredients for the cake as directed on the box.
- Set aside and spray 3 circle cake pans with oil and then flour them.
- Once floured, pour in 2 cups of cake batter to each pan.
- Cook on 325 for 20-22 min or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool on wired wrack for about 10 min. Then run a knife around the edges and flip cake [br]pans over so that cakes are resting on the wired wrack.
- You can continue onto the next step or refrigerate the cakes for about 15 min to make the cake [br]easier to cut and handle.
- Use egg cookie cutter and cut out the shapes.
- Cut each egg shape in half and spread on the frosting. Then place them back together.
- Melt the chocolate with 2 T Oil in the microwave in 15 sec intervals or melt in a double broiler.
- Pour melted chocolate over the cakes and use a knife to smooth the chocolate over the cake and [br]sides.
- Add sprinkles and then let the cakes harden.
or try this one: