Hello friends, welcome back! You’re going to love these back to school ideas from last weeks party! I still can’t believe it’s back to school time, my grandsons have been back for a week!
We are so glad you are joining us today!
It’s already August which means it’s time to start thinking back to school. I found some great ideas to help you prepare for the big transition!
This week’s features were chosen by Laura from Inspiration for Moms (who is in denial that Summer will be over in just three weeks!).
10 Minute T-shirt for the First Day by Love Create Celebrate
Homework Room Makeover by How To Nest for Less
Sugar Wafer Pencil Cookies by Skaken Together
Chalkboard Clipboard Command Center by The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Back to School Mason Jar Teacher Gift by Uncommon Designs
Back to School Breakfast Ideas by 5 Minutes for Mom
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.