Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party!
We are so happy that you are joining us today!
This week’s features are all about adding Farmhouse Style to your home with these 7 creative DIY ideas!
This week’s features were selected by Christy from Our Southern Home.
Please be sure to pin the lovely projects below from the original source!
DIY Chalkboard made from a headboard by Life on Kaydeross Creek
Install a wireless farmhouse light by My Wee Abode
Installing your own modern farmhouse cabinets from Cherished Bliss
DIY Hot Glue Farmhouse Pillow from Stone Gable
Installing Subway Tile from Dazzle While Frazzled
Decorating small farmhouse spaces from Snazzy Little Things
Adding molding to kitchen cabinets from Inspiration for Moms
So, be sure to follow us on social media, as we love to feature your links there:
I Should Be Mopping the Floor | Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Refresh Restyle | What Meegan Makes
Our Southern home | Inspiration for Moms
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- And by linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- In addition, DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.
2 thoughts on “Farmhouse DIY Ideas + Inspiration Monday”
Thanks for co-hosting the party! So many great features, it’s hard to choose a favorite!
Thank you SO much for the feature! I’m thrilled! Would love to have you join us at Homestyle Gathering! Have a wonderful week!