Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party!
We are so happy that you are joining us today!
I am always in the mood for a sweet treat! So this week, I couldn’t help myself. Featured below are six of the best sweet treat desserts that were linked up.
This week’s sweet features were selected by Laura from Inspiration for Moms!
Please pin individual projects from the original source.
Mocha Poke Cake | Spaceship and Laser Beams
No Bake Banana Split Cake | The Kitchen Is My Playground
Peanut Butter Nutella Swirl Cookies | Our Table For Seven
Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake | Simple Blended Smoothies
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting | Kiku Corner
Rainbow Jello Ice Pops | Must Have Mom
So, be sure to follow us on social media, as we love to feature your links there:
I Should Be Mopping the Floor | Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Refresh Restyle | What Meegan Makes
Our Southern home | Inspiration for Moms
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- And by linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- In addition, DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
2 thoughts on “Delicious Sweet Tweets + Inspiration Monday”
Thanks so much for co-hosting! I appreciate you letting us share with you!
Thank you for the party this week!