How to Make a Rustic Pallet Easter Sign by Jenni
Aren’t these colors beautiful! We are so ready for spring.
- Decide on a design, and cut it out on my Cricut Explore Air 2, but you can use any vinyl cutting machine you have or are comfortable with.
- Once your design is cut, weed out all the excess vinyl so that all that is left is the design you are applying to the sign.
- Cut a piece of transfer tape about the same size as the design your working with, peel the backing off and apply the sticky side down over your design.
- Use your scraper to rub over your vinyl design to make sure it sticks to your transfer tape and comes off of its backing completely.
- Once you have your design on your transfer tape, you are ready to apply it to your pallet sign. I just eyeball the placement.
- Use your scraper to go over the quote making sure it sticks to the sign, then slowly peel your transfer tape leaving your design on your sign.
I’ve been experimenting with designs, I hope to have some available soon. I still need to learn a thing or two!
Farmhouse rustic is my favorite and this little sign fits right in with the rest of my house!
Pin It for later: