Sea Salt Caramel Trifle Recipe
I can’t remember when I first tasted this delicious combo, but Sea Salt Caramel has become a favorite mine!
If you need a quick dessert, that’s easy to make and transport…for picnics or family get togethers or your own dinner table. I suggest…
A trifle, there’s nothing easier to throw together. Bonus points for adding yummy sea salt caramel 🙂
- Hostess Sea Salt Caramel Cup Cakes
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Optional natural sugar for rimmed glasses and sprinkles on top
- Combine cool whip, cream cheese and powdered sugar, mix well
- Cut the cupcakes in to 1″ cubes
- Layer cream cheese mixture then cupcake cubes.
- End with the cream cheese mixture on top.
- Optional, Rim glasses with natural sugar, and sprinkle natural sugar over cream cheese
One of the main ingredients in a trifle is cake.
Hostess is offering these Sea Salt Caramel Cup Cakes for a limited time, made with golden yellow cake with a core of caramel crème they’re perfect for trifles!
A tip for making it easy to mix, let the cream cheese soften, add the cool whip and then the powdered sugar. This is a great base for any trifle!
Before layering the ingredients, I rubbed the rim of the dessert cup with a little caramel and dipped the glass in natural sugar. This is totally optional, but it makes it look so decadent!
The top layers is the cream cheese mixture, I sprinkled a little more sugar on top.
Grab a spoon and dig in 🙂
Super easy recipe, tastes great and looks good too!
The salty-sweet treats are on store shelves nationwide now until July 31.
Hostess sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.