Hello friends! Today we’re sharing “10 Minute Decorating” ideas for summer patriotic red white and blue decor. Each month a group of us gets together to share super fun and super fast decorating ideas that anyone can do.
I’m sharing my deck, a quick patriotic idea and yes, it’s all gussied up in red, white and blue!
Here’s what I used
- red and white scarf
- my diy milk glass spaghetti jars
- red and white polka dotted pin wheels
- plaid fabric scrap
- burlap ribbon
- flag banner (mine is from Hobby Lobby – bought after 4th July several years ago for 90% off – don’t hate me)
- old bottles
- little flags
- blue hydrangeas from the yard (plant some, you will be glad you did)
- Spread the scarf over the table, you could use a run of fabric for this too!
- Position bottles, milk glass mason jars in the middle of the table. Add hydrangeas and flags.
- Wrap the silverware in the plaid fabric, finish by wrapping with the burlap ribbon. Stick a fun pinwheel in and your done!
- Hang the flag banner – I always use trusty thumb tacks 😉
My hydrangeas are showing off this year, well, one of the bushes. The other one is lagging behind! I will be decorating with them all summer 🙂
Now you just need to fire up the grill and enjoy!
When I think about red, white and blue decor, I think of summer entertaining outside. You could easily use all this decor all summer long. Remove the flags and add a pop of turquoise and you’re ready for next cookout!
happy summer – I hope you found my patriotic red, white and blue decor ideas helpful!