Red, White and Blue – Americana Decor
I love decorating with Red, White and Blue!
Today I’m sharing a few tips for seasonal decor on the patio.
- You only need one pillow with stars and stripes, like this one from HomeGoods.
- Use everyday pillow covers, like these navy and white for accents.
- Wrap a candle holder with flags and stars wire ribbon.
- White candles go with any decor.
- Use store bought cookies with the Red, White and Blue star theme.
- String a flag banner around the patio, I bought these after the 4th of July a couple years ago for 90% off (Hobby Lobby).
- Use paper napkins and straws – Red, white and blue stars and stripes.
- Everyday day denim pillow covers from Ikea, inexpensive and perfect for summer.
Just a few days ago, it looked like this:
It’s all about the pillow covers…keep a variety on hand for a quick easy change!
A banner, pillow covers, small flags, napkins and cookies in the red, white and blue theme go a long way.
Click for more info about the: Coral and Blue Patio and the Ladder Side Table.
These cookies were so good!
7 thoughts on “Red, White and Blue – Americana Decor”
Love these quick and simple ideas to change things up. You can do this with any color and any season or holiday! Jeanette
Your backyard is beautiful. I love your 4th of July pillow. How beautiful.
Debbie, I am so envious of your porch. My dogs would have every pillow shredded in a second! (*thought-Must move the dogs away from the patio!) I love the quick changes you made, it’s now so festive! Here’s wishing you a fun 4th!
I love the festive changes, Debbie!! XO