Welcome back to the Inspiration Monday party!
Adding color to your home is easy, I am loving all the ideas from last weeks party!
Today’s features were chosen by Debbie from Refresh Restyle.
Ideas for adding spring color to your decor:
Spring Kitchen Tour – So Much Better With Age
Mini Fairy Garden – The Country Chic Cottage
Mailbox Tulip Arrangement – Of Faeries & Fauna
Watercolor Bunny Printable – Tinsel Box
DIY Spring Planter Box – Giggles Galore
Spring Green Flowers – Designthusiasm
$5 Spring Forsythia Wreath – The Happy Housie
Felt Rug from Recycled Sweaters – Pillar Box Blue
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.