Impress your family or your guest with this super easy, super delicious recipe for
Apple Galette Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
Only 5 ingredients, 6 if you count the caramel sauce!
- 5 Tbs. Butter
- 1 Ready Made Pie Crust
- 2 C Honeycrisp Apples
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°
- Melt butter
- Roll out pie crust.
- Peel and thinly slice apples
- Layer apples in a circle in the middle of the pie crust, leaving enough of an edge to wrap crust around the apples.
- Brush the crust and apples with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over the apples and crust.
- Place in oven and bake until golden and fruit is tender.
- Drizzle caramel sauce before serving, totally optional, but delicious!
This recipe was inspired by a Trader Joe’s flyer. I used what I had on hand and it turned out great! Let me know if you try it!
19 thoughts on “Apple Galette Recipe”
This recipe is wrong! Does not look like photo because of TOO much cinnamon. Need to revise.
Judy, that is brown sugar and cinnamon. Thanks, Debbie
I will be making this soon.. thanks for the recipe
You are going to love it Beth!
Yum! I love apples, especially baking with them. This is going to be made fore sure, looks so simple! I would love for you to come link up at tonights Throw Back Thursday!
I came over from Redhead Can Decorate. Love your easy galette recipe. Pinned!
MMMMmmm now that looks delicious! Makes me anxious for Fall… and its only January! haha
This looks heavenly!! Pinning ♥
Love this…pinnned away!!
Yum, sounds delicious!! I can’t wait to try it. ~Sonya
You are going to love it Sonya!
I have always wanted to make one of these! I’ll have to try it for sure! Thanks for the recipe!! : ) Pinning!
It is so easy Ashley, but it looks so decadent! Make one!