Hello friends, I can’t wait for you to see these amazing apple & pumpkin recipe ideas! They are almost too pretty to eat. But I never let that stop me from enjoying a recipe, have you?
Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party!
We are so glad you are joining us today!
It’s time for some sweet Fall treats! This week I have featured a bunch of apple and pumpkin desserts that you’ll be dying to try!
Today’s party features were selected by Laura from Inspiration for Moms.
Apple Cider Cake with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting by Delightful E Made
Spiced Pumpkin Mousse by Cooking in Stilettos
Hot Spiced Cider by Marilyn’s Treats
Apple Cake Sundae by Honey and Birch
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Breakfast Braid by Delightful E Made
Apple Pie Muffin by Annie’s Noms
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.