Hello friends, we have a treat for you today! Last week the blueberry recipes were to die for! Oh my goodness, thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipes, crafts and DIY’s with us!!
Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party, we are so glad you are joining us today!
Blueberries are in season!
Today’s features, (chosen by Jamie from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom) are all about that yummy summer berry:
Patriotic Berry Pie from Stagetecture
Feeling inspired? We sure are!
***We have added a new guideline.
DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography.
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the eight blogs, listed below, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.