I love entertaining and keeping it low key is my mantra!
Even a casual get-together can be stressful! Today I’m sharing a super easy Hot Apple Pie dip recipe and my tips for low stress entertaining!
- Make a guest list and send invitations by email. Keep it casual.
- Decide what you’re serving and make your grocery list. Shop 3-5 days before the party.
- Keep a few staple items on hand at all times like cream cheese, Wheat Thins, fruit, nuts.
- Set your buffet area up the night before with serve ware, beverage dispenser, silverware, napkins and plates.
- Make sure you extra ice!
- If friends offer to help, let them. Have them arrive 30 minutes before to help set up. And if they offer to bring a dish, even better!
- Have everything ready before your guests arrive, so you can enjoy the company. After all, that’s what it’s all about!
- Recipes should be simple but delicious, like this Hot Apple Pie Dip from Nabisco! No need to stress over the food.
Be sure to make copies of this recipe, everyone will want it!
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 22 min Makes: 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 pieces.
What You Need
1 tub (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese spread
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 apple, chopped, divided
¼ cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
1 Tbsp. finely chopped pecans
WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
Heat oven to 375°F.
Mix cream cheese, sugar and spice in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in half the apples.
Spread into pie plate or small casserole dish; top with remaining apples, Cheddar and nuts.
Bake 10 to 12 min. or until heated through. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Substitute ground cinnamon for the pumpkin pie spice.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 190 calories, 9g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 360mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 4g protein
Go ahead, invite them over!
VISIT PINTEREST.COM/NABISCO FOR YOUR HOLIDAY RECIPES
PIN YOUR NEXT HOLIDAY PARTY AND YOU COULD WIN $10,000, enter the NABISCO Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $10,000. (One prize awarded every week between 12/1 and 12/30.) Visit Pinterest.com/Nabisco to enter.
Be sure to leave a comment for entry 🙂
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of NABISCO. The opinions and text are all mine.