We are so happy that you are joining us today!
Spring is certainly in the air, and it has me itching for subtle changes in our home! Today the features are all about DIY Spring Ideas!
This week’s features were selected by Christy from Our Southern Home.
Please PIN from the original source.
Simple Embroidery Hoop Wreath from Life on Kaydeross Creek
Adding spring touches to the kitchen from Clean & Scentsible
Stacking Painted Baskets for storage by Common Ground
Sunroom tour with a gorgeous hanging mural from Penny’s Vintage Home
DIY Tassel for bags and home decor from Jessica James
DIY Teapot Wind Chime from Interior Frugalista
DIY Word Art Sign from Thrift Diving
DIY Rainbow Stairs from At Home with Ashley
DIY Bird’s Nest Napkin Ring by Uncommon Designs
Shabby Chic Tin Can Vase by Decor Craft Design
So, be sure to follow us on social media, as we love to feature your links there:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- And by linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- In addition, DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.