Happy Fall Y’all! How did September get here so fast.
Who’s ready for fall?? Check out these fabulous fall recipes and crafts from last week!
These features were selected by Debbie from Refresh Restyle.
Please Pin from the original source!
Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie from Cooking With Curls
Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread from Gluesticks
Baked Brown Sugar Donuts from Simply Stacie
Olive Bucket Candle Holders from Common Ground
DIY Gold Leaf Pumpkins from Run To Radiance
DIY Birch Candle Holder from H2O Bungalow
Cotton Boll Wreath from Cottage In The Oaks
Be sure to follow us on social media, as we love to feature your links there:
Please keep in mind:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.
6 thoughts on “Fall Recipes Crafts + Inspiration Monday”
Thank you, Debbie, for featuring my DIY Birch Candle Holder this week!
Thank you for another fun party. Hope you’re having a nice “last summer” weekend!
Thank you for hosting this week!
Hi Debbie, thanks so much for sharing my olive bucket candleholders, hope you’re having a great weekend!
Thank you so much for featuring my soup, Debbie. Have a wonderful weekend!!