I’m one of those people that would rather sweat than freeze. The heat really doesn’t bother me.
- 2 Frozen Fruit Bars per drink
- Soft Drink (Ginger Ale, Sprite, 7-UP, etc.)
- Let one fruit bar slightly melt. Use a spoon to scrape if off the stick, add to the glass.
- Lean another fruit bar in the glass and pour sprite over it.
- Stir with a straw.
- For adult version add vodka or tequila to taste (I used 1 shot)
These are great for summer get togethers.
The kids will just go crazy having a fruit bar in their glass.
Don’t forget the adults, add just a splash of vodka or tequila!
Kick it up a notch!
Take a break from the heat and enjoy a refreshing treat!