Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party!
We are so happy that you are joining us today!
The summer is a great time to spruce up the outside of your home. Today we have six fantastic outdoor DIY projects to take your home from drab to fab!
This week’s features were selected by Laura from Inspiration for Moms!
Please pin individual projects from the original source!
DIY Outdoor Side Table from Twelve on Main
DIY Sailboat Cutout Shutters from H2O Bungalow
DIY Outdoor Coffee Table from Anika’s DIY Life
How to Paint Shutters and Doors from Simple Designing
Budget Friendly Deck Restore from The Interior Frugalista
Outdoor Bench from At Home With Ashley
Be sure to follow us on social media, as we love to feature your links there:
Please keep in mind:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.
1 thought on “Outdoor DIY Projects – Inspiration Monday”
Thank you so much for featuring my budget-friendly deck restore! Have a great week 🙂