Welcome back to our weekly fun! We’re so happy you’re here to party with us.
Today’s features were chosen by Kristi from I Should Be Mopping the Floor.
2×4 Outdoor Table
via Small Home Soul
Clementine Wooden Crate Centerpiece
via Knick of Time
DIY Outdoor Farmhouse Patio Table
via North Country Nest
DIY Cinderblock Plant Shelves
via Love and Renovations
DIY Outdoor Bench
via Cherished Bliss
Be sure to follow us on social media, as we love to feature your links there:
Please keep in mind:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the eight blogs, listed below, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.
6 thoughts on “Outdoor DIY Projects + Inspiration Monday”
Thanks for the party, Debbie and hope your week has been off to a good start!
Thank you for hosting and have a great week!
Sharing with your party this week my recipe for Apple Dumplings. Easy! Thanks for hosting!
Thank you for the party this week. Hope you had a relaxing weekend!
Thanks so much for featuring my Clement Crate Flower Centerpiece – what a lovely surprise!