Today I’m sharing a collection of 25 tasty and refreshing drink recipes! If you’re looking for a new 5 O’clock somewhere drink or celebrating something special, I’m sure one of these 25 is sure to please!
Cheers to 25 Refreshing Drink Recipes
- Mexican Sunset from Real Housemoms
- Sangria Swirled Frozen Margaritas from Dessert For Two
- Coconut Creamsicle Margaritas from How Sweet It Is
- Raspberry Moscato Sangria from One Sweet Mess
- Pineapple Mojito from Jelly Toast
- Fizzy Grapefruit Margarita from Well Plated
- Strawberry Lime Rosé Sangria from Kitchen Treaty
- Easy Cranberry Margaritas from Domestic Superhero
- Grapefruit Mint Mojito from Made From Scratch
- Strawberry Aqua Fresca from The Taylor House
- Champagne Margarita from 40 Aprons
- Shandy Beergaritas from My Sequined Life
- Tequila Sunrise Cocktail from Foodie Crush
- Mexican Pomegranate Mimosas from Wicked Spatula
- Passion Fruit & Lime Margarita on the Rocks from Cooks With Cocktails
- Watermelon Lemonade Margaritas with a kid-friendly version! from Crazy for Crust
- Grapefruit Hibiscus Margarita Recipe from Honey and Birch
- Grilled Pineapple & Jalapeno Mezcal Margarita from Will Cook For Friends
- Jalapeno Margarita from Totally The Bomb
- Cranberry Lime Margaritas from One Broads Journey
- Grapefruit Kombucha Agua Fresca from Will Frolic for Food
- Spa Inspired White Wine Sangria Recipe from A Bubbly Life
- Sangrìa Verde from Bojon Gourmet
- Strawberry Blood Orange Rum Punch from Bojon Gourmet
- Mango Margaritas from Domesticate ME!
2 thoughts on “Refreshing Drink Recipes – Adults Only”
Hey Debbie! How are you?
Those drink recipes look yummy! I don’t know which one to try first.
You, Jenni & me need to meet up in D’burg for a girl’s night out (or girl’s weekend out!). I sure do miss her.
Love your website. I wish I had your talent.
Take care —
Sounds like a great idea!! Tell Jenni to let me know the plans 🙂