Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party!
We are so happy that you are joining us today!
One of the sweetest holidays will be here in just a few weeks. If you are looking for a delicious chocolate dessert for your Valentine…look no further! The Inspiration Monday Party team as got you covered with six chocolate recipes you will love!
This week’s features have been selected by Laura from Inspiration for Moms!
Chocolate Cupcakes with Cherries by Crafts a la Mode
French Sipping Chocolate by All That’s Jazz
Lava Cakes for 2 by Saving You Dinero
Chocolate Chip Cherry Cake by The Red Painted Cottage
White Chocolate Valentine Crunch Cookies by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars by Health, Home and Heart
Be sure to follow us on social media, as we love to feature your links there:
Please keep in mind:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.
6 thoughts on “Sweet Treats Valentine’s Day + Inspiration Monday”
So many yummy treats and thank you for sharing them with us
So many yummy treats here to try I don’t know which to try first! The Cupcakes look amazing!
Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a nice weekend.
Thank you for hosting. I linked my Sweetheart Bark, Red Wings Hot Popcorn, and Red Velvet Banana Bread for that Valentine reminder. I hope you enjoy them! Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Happy Sunday, my friend! Hope you’re having a lovely day to end a lovely weekend! 🙂 Linda