Impress your family or your guest with this super easy, super delicious recipe for
Apple Galette Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
Only 5 ingredients, 6 if you count the caramel sauce!
- 5 Tbs. Butter
- 1 Ready Made Pie Crust
- 2 C Honeycrisp Apples
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°
- Melt butter
- Roll out pie crust.
- Peel and thinly slice apples
- Layer apples in a circle in the middle of the pie crust, leaving enough of an edge to wrap crust around the apples.
- Brush the crust and apples with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over the apples and crust.
- Place in oven and bake until golden and fruit is tender.
- Drizzle caramel sauce before serving, totally optional, but delicious!
This recipe was inspired by a Trader Joe’s flyer. I used what I had on hand and it turned out great! Let me know if you try it!