Strawberries, Blueberries filled with cream cheese
Cookie Cup Recipe
It’s strawberry picking time here in Georgia. I’m so lucky to live just a few miles from a huge strawberry farm, if you’ve ever been to Washington Farms, then you know what I mean. Of course they don’t just grow strawberries…but right now they are.
In my house any time is strawberry eating time 🙂
– throw in a few blueberries too!
Today I’m sharing a quick and easy recipe, pretty and delicious.
It’s even been know to impress guests.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Flavor
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 16 oz. Package of Sugar Cookie dough
- Mix softened cream cheese with vanilla flavoring and sugar.
- Roll sugar cookie dough in to 2″ balls and press in to a mini muffin tin, form a cup
- Cook cookie dough according to directions on package.
- Remove cookie cups and let them cool.
- Fill cookie cups with Cream Cheese filling
- Add fruit
See more recipes here: Yummy to my tummy recipes 😉