Rustic DIY home decor has been around a lot longer than Chip and Joanna. I know it’s hard to believe, but we were distressing furniture pieces and eating off farm tables back in the 80’s at my house. Sure there are some things I’d love to forget, like the smokey blue and dusty mauve and let’s not forget about duck wallpaper. What can I say, I may of had all that too!
Luckily today I’m sharing some current, DIY home decor ideas from my blogger friends that you can do!
- Blanket Ladder from Refresh Restyle
- DIY Wood Arrows from 100 Things 2 Do
- Rustic DIY Mason Jar Wall Lanterns from A Southern Fairytale
- Junk Decor from Beauty 4 Ashes
- Rustic Farmhouse Entryway from Cherished Bliss
- Rustic Photo Ladder from Creative Ambitions
- Bathroom Footboard Towel Rack from Finding Home Farms
- DIY Jute Rope Love Sign from Hymns and Verses
- Barn Wood & Bread Tins Wall Bins from Knick of Time
- DIY Farmhouse Coffee Table from Love Grows Wild
- DIY Farmhouse Message Board from Seeking Lavender Lane
- DIY Rustic Wood Pumpkin Sand from The Frugal Home Maker
- DIY Twig Letters from The Happy Housie
- DIY Pallet Coffee Table from The Merry Thought
- DIY Log Slice Vase from Ash Bee Design
- DIY Wood Pallet Wall Art from Craftsman Drive
- Rustic Toilet Paper Crate from Funky Junk Interiors
- Upcycled Stepladder Side Table from Funky Junk Interiors
- Rustic Herringbone Dresser from Howdy Honey
- Thanksgiving “Be Grateful” Pallet Art from Infarrantly Creative
- DIY Tree Stump Vase from Jessthetics
- Office Memo Board from Little Glass Jar
- Rustic Pallet Frames from Little House Of Four
- DIY Rustic Entryway Coat Rack from Liz Marie Blog
- Industrial Pendant Light from Love Create Celebrate
- DIY Planked American Flag from Maison de Pax
- Rustic Planter Box from Refresh Restyle
- DIY Rustic Mirror from Home By Ally
- DIY Pallet Coffee Cup Holder from One Little Bird Blog
- DIY Rustic Succulent Pots from PinkWhen
- Wood Slice Magnets from Suburble
- Upcycled Rustic Utensil Holder from The Gracious Wife
- DIY Boot Tray from Magnolia Market
- Pallet Potting Table from Refresh Restyle
28 thoughts on “31 Rustic DIY Home Decor Projects”
Another great website, that shows you how to make jar centerpieces is sunshineandapplesauce.com
I was eating from farm tables and had distressed furniture as a child, and we didn’t even know it was a style! It was all we had! That galvanized tub…that was my swimming pool!
I love the memo and message boards because they are cute and useful
So many great ideas here!
I especially like the pics hanging on the ladder. Great idea
I love all these great ideas. Thanks!
Thank you so much for sharing my message board : )
I love the ladder idea. I have a ton of old blankets that should be on display. We have some old bent up aluminum ladders in the back 40, I was thinking maybe I could paint one of those up…
I love DIY, what a sense of accomplishment
I absolutely love this blog. I’ve always piddled at DIY but never seriously. After losing my job a few months ago ( I call it pre-retirement!) I’ve been obsessed with DIY. Thanks, Debbie, for the inspiration. I’m creating masterpieces, in my mind anyway! Two thumbs up!
Love your blog, pinterest and all the DIY’s. I love the fact you stepped out of your box and were in a fashion show. Bravo, lady!
Thanks so much Michele! That fashion show was a big step for me!
So many great ideas! And such talented ladies.
I totally agree Lynn!
Thank you for the great do-able ideas!
I love rustic projects! I have a bunch of rustic wood just hanging around waiting for a purpose. 🙂
I can’t wait to see what you create Gail!
Lots a great ideas and inspiration! Thanks.
Thank you Sally!
Love all the imagination!
Me too Janie!
I just love the inspiration I get here. Now all I need is a space to do all the projects I have saved.
Best of luck with finding that space Jean!
Great ideas! Looking for inspiration to reuse the wood from our floors….thanks!
I hope you’ll email me a photo with your creation!
I love that show….pretty much love all those DYI shows!! And lets not forget PINTEREST! Great job on these projects. Love the ladder for sure.
Thanks for checking them out Pam!