Hey guys! Last week I was invited to visit Better Homes and Gardens headquarters in Iowa. I’m thankful and excited to begin my 3rd season partnering with their Better Homes and Gardens line available only at Walmart. I was so inspired by everything that I experienced and couldn’t wait to share some of the trip with you! After looking through my photos to try and narrow down what I’d share today, I kept coming back to this farmhouse bedroom idea filled with classic navy and white bedding and furnishings. My mind was whirling with ideas to incorporate in my house, I hope you find some inspiration for your home too! I am including my affiliate links for all the products that I got to see and touch 😉 Too bad I couldn’t bring it all home with me!
Talk about setting the stage, I feel in love with this shiplap wall painted white and trimmed out with 2×4’s and 4×4’s! It is the perfect backdrop for the attention grabbing upholstered navy headboard. Hello nailhead trim!
The perfect mix of modern and rustic. What’s not to love!
Rustic wood and metal bedside tables topped with a modern lamp and frosted glass candle holder create the perfect modern farmhouse mix. I love the lined chicken wire basket filled with magazines, I just wanted to grab one and pile up in the bed for an hour or two!
- Better Homes and Gardens Wingback Tufted Upholstered Headboard Full/Queen or King the color is Midnight
- Better Homes and Gardens Ruched Bedding
- Better Homes and Gardens River Crest Side Table
- Better Homes and Garden Tufted Bench, comes in multiple colors
I know a lot of people don’t want to jump on the “Farmhouse” band wagon and this is one way to get the popular look, keep it fresh and easy to transition. I’m not going to lie, I have always been more country than anything else. The comfortable living of farmhouse/country style is right up my alley!
While at Better Homes and Gardens we got to get a sneak peek of what coming for Christmas too! I love the addition of the “Woody Station Wagon” check out this quick video:
The bench at the foot of the bed and the comfy swoop chair adds another layer and plus functional pieces to the space.
- Better Homes and Gardens Swoop Chair
- Better Homes and Gardens Layfaette Armoire
- Better Homes and Gardens Double Gourd Ceramic Lamp Base
- Better Homes and Gardens Frosted Glass Hurrican Candle holder
- Better Homes and Gardens Crossmill 4 Drawer Dresser, Multiple finishes
Tip: Add plants to all your spaces for a pop of fresh!
ps. don’t you love the details of the farmhouse wood tones of the Crossmill dresser.
I love the layering of the quilt and the comforter. The pop of turquoise caught my attention too!
- Bedding: Better Homes and Gardens Indigo Shibori Quilt
- Sheets: Better Homes and Gardens 300 thread count wrinkle free
- Teal Pillow: Better Homes and Gardens Boucle Decorative Pillow, comes in other colors too
Tip: Cover your box springs with a fitted sheet.
Every single item in these photos are available only at Walmart, if I missed something, leave me a comment and I will find it for you.
I am seriously thinking about a bedroom makeover, how can I not?? Farmhouse Bedroom in classic navy and white – come to Mama! I must find a space for shiplap.
Two years ago I had the honor of visiting Better Homes and Gardens, you can read all about that and all my decor ideas, click here: Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart.
I hope you enjoyed all these affordable, beautiful ideas to help bring a little of the farmhouse look in to your bedroom.