Welcome back to the party, friends!
These DIY Wall Art Features are ready for your to-do list! These features were selected by Kristi from I Should Be Mopping the Floor.
Check out these features below.
DIY Farmhouse Letterboard
via The Country Chic Cottage
DIY Pumpkin Spice Sign
via Vintage Paint and More
DIY Poster Frame
via Sweet Parrish Place
DIY Vintage Book Wreaths
via Jennifer Allwood
DIY Chair Back Chalkboard
via Knick of Time
Stenciled Wood Hangers for Artwork
via Fresh Vintage by Lisa S.
DIY World Map on Wood
via Repurpose and Upcycle
Be sure to follow us on social media, as we love to feature your links there:
Please keep in mind:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.
3 thoughts on “Wall Art Ideas + Inspiration Monday”
Thanks so much for the feature! Have a great week!
Thank you so much for hosting this week! Really appreciate all you do with the parties and helping us showcase our blog posts!