It’s the most wonderful time of the year, celebrate your guest the minute they walk through the door. Today, I am sharing my entry Christmas decor.
This post is sponsored by Better Homes & Gardens at Walmart. Affiliate links have been added for your convenience. All the opinions and love of the products are mine.
All year long this space provides an area for hanging your coat or stashing your gloves. With a few decor items I transformed it in to the perfect farmhouse Christmas entry, suitable for welcoming the holidays and guests.
Here’s what you need to add a little Christmas cheer:
- Entry hall tree – Better Homes & Gardens Parker Hall Tree Bench
- Greenery – I used a swag from my Christmas stash. You could also make you own with magnolia branches and evergreen.
- Add a holiday sign – I found the fresh cut Christmas tree sign and holiday truck at Walmart. Affordable and perfect for my farmhouse decor.
- Tote – perfect for filling and grabbing on your way out the door. (from Walmart)
- Fluffy throw – Better Homes & Gardens Velvet Plush Sherpa
- Better Homes & Gardens “Home” pillow
- lantern – Better Homes & Gardens Galvanized Lantern Candle Holder (this one is on sale)
- burlap storage – Better Homes & Gardens Storage Bins, keep shoes, gloves and the rest of your winter items tucked away.
I use these galvanized lanterns all year long. They are perfect for every season. You can add a candle or seasonal decor, use one or more as a centerpiece, on your mantle or anywhere you want.
I made three, snow globe lanterns, watch the quick video:
The little red truck with a Christmas tree in the back adds a touch of whimsy and it completes the Christmas tree sign. I love the one stop shopping at Walmart for all my Better Homes & Gardens Christmas items and the other finishing touches used to complete this look.
I added 3 command hooks at the top to secure the garland. They are the unsung heroes of Christmas decorating, out of site and they can work for so many different situations. I use them on my windows for wreaths and to hang seasonal pictures in places that I don’t normally have art.
Add a little or a lot of Christmas decor to entry, shop the post:
I love finding affordable decor and organization items at Walmart and sharing it with my readers, I am proud to be a part of the Better Homes & Gardens Live Better Blogger Network!