DAYS UNTIL SANTA CRICUT DIY
This is a question I hear a lot in the days before Christmas: how many days until Santa comes?
- Decide on your design.
- Cut your design on your vinyl cutting machine; I used my Cricut Explore Air 2.
- Trim around design and weed out all the excess vinyl using the weeding tools.
- Place your transfer tape over the design and use you scraper to rub over the design to make sure it sticks completely to the transfer tape.
- Once you have everything on your transfer tape you are ready to start placing the design on your chalkboard.
- Use your scraper to go back over the design to make sure the vinyl adheres completely to the chalkboard.
- Remove the transfer tape to leave only your design on the board
Grab your chalk and add the days until Santa comes.
Be sure the check out all 11 of the Cricut Christmas Crafts:
Watch Me Whip Oven Mitt Gift Idea / Make Christmas T-shirts with Cricut / Rae Dunn Inspired Christmas Signs / Mini Reverse Canvas Ornaments / How to Use Cricut Maker and Chalk Couture to Make Christmas Ornaments / Painted Chipboard Christmas Wreath / Days Until Santa / Glitter Cardstock Gift Card Holder / Believe in the Magic Gift Bags / Believe in the Magic Gift Bags / Believe in the Magic Gift Bags
My favorite gift idea, earrings:
Looking for more easy Christmas ideas: